ARE YOU READY FOR A DAY @ CYOKAMO?
We’re planning to go to camp on Thursday, August 6th. This is for all kids going into K-5th grades (with Kara & Paul) and for students going into 6th-8th grades (with Ian). Our Fort Scott groups will be the only ones at the camp except for Cyokamo staff. The cost is $25 per person. Parents, if you are interested in going, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-We will meet at the church that day at 9:30 am, hit the restrooms and have our prayer circle before we leave. We will be back to the church around 8:00 pm. Kids need to take a swim suit & a towel.
-Don’t forget your sunscreen!! Also, the floor of the camp pool is rough. In past years, some kids have had problems with their toes bleeding a little because of it. You might want to bring water shoes or an extra pair of socks just for the pool.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER - Please register by Sunday, August 2nd. The $25 doesn’t have to be paid by Sunday.
- It will be impossible to practice social distancing all the time while at Camp Cyokamo. We will do our best to spread out when we can. Cyokamo staff along with CCC staff and volunteers will be sanitizing and cleaning highly used and touched surfaces.
- Masks will be required while we’re on the church vehicles heading to and from Camp Cyokamo.
COVID-19/SICK POLICY: We need you to ONLY send your child if all of the following are true on Thursday, August 6th:
- My child has NOT had a fever/diarrhea/vomiting within the last 24 hours (without medication).
- My child has NOT had a cough nor has experienced shortness of breath within the last 24 hours (without medication).
- My child has NOT been in contact with a known COVID-19 positive individual within the last 2 weeks.
- My child does NOT have lice or bed bugs.
DISCLAIMER: as it seems we're all living week-to-week or even day-to-day with COVID news, it's important to note that there is always the possibility that we will have to cancel this trip. We want to make sure that whatever we do during this time is wise, doable, and safe. If it is not all three of these things, we will have to change our plans. In that event, we will make sure to inform you promptly of the change.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call or text.
(texting works best while we’re at camp)
Paul’s cell = 620-704-3879
Kara’s cell = 620-704-3876
Ian’s cell = 918-851-4950
We’re looking forward to a great time at camp! We hope to see you soon!