Covid-19 Service times:
8:00 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
- Facebook Live will be the 9:30 service only. Go to: Community Christian Church Fort Scott Facebook page to view.
- Those considered high risk may want to consider attending the 8:00 a.m. service.
- Please be prepared: things will not look the same!
- We've rearranged a bit of furniture and are working through the details to make certain you are as safe as possible.
- The only doors used for entry/exit will be the 2 sets of doors located on the east side of the building that lead directly into the foyer. Entry doors will be unlocked and propped open 15 minutes prior to each service.
- For your convenience, both the communion and Joy Box (offering) will be located just inside the door as you enter the foyer. Hand sanitizer will be sitting on the table with the communion.
- In order to maximize seating, CCC staff will be available to direct you to a seat. Families with kids (preschool & grade school age) will be seated on the perimeter of the room at coloring tables while everyone else will be seated in chairs. Those seated in chairs will be required to have a space of 2 chairs(min.) between each family unit. Seating will begin at the front of the sanctuary and dismissal will be by rows beginning at the back of the sanctuary.
- We are asking everyone to immediately exit the building upon dismissal as the staff will need to clean and prep for the next service.
- There will be no bulletins and no inserts of any kind. If you are a note taker, please bring your own pen/paper or check out the online sermon notes option:
1. Download the YOUVERSION app. and create an account
2. Click "MORE" at the bottom right of screen in app, then click "Events"
3. Search "Fort Scott" and select the event labeled "Community Christian Church Fort Scott"
- Coloring tables will have paper and crayons provided, but will be removed and fresh supplies will be set out for the following service.
- The water fountain and coffee space will be closed.
- If we reach seating capacity in the sanctuary, we have the gym set up for the overflow to view Facebook Live on the large screen.
- The north restrooms will be available for use.
We are looking forward to
seeing you on Sunday!