This Sunday, August 2nd, we plan to have Kids’ Church during the 9:30 & 11:00 am services only. All kids & parents should still enter the church building though the main foyer doors. All other doors will continue to be locked.
- Nursery & Preschool Kids … Kara or Paul will be in the foyer when you arrive to direct you & your parents to The Station for check-in.
- Grade School Kids … join your parents in the auditorium at a coloring table. You will be dismissed by Joel or Dusty (after communion time but before the sermon starts) to meet Kara or Paul in the foyer.
- All kids will be brought back down to the main office hallway at the end of each service to reconnect with their families.
We’ll plan to take the following precautions:
- Workers will be wearing masks (except when teaching from the Robison Hall stage).
- We’ll use a separate set of toys for each service for the Nursery/Preschool groups.
- Chairs will be spread out for the K-5th grade group to help us social distance.
- We’ll sanitize hard surfaces between services.